Mid-America Union - Feb. 18, 2023
The Pathfinder Bible Experience planning is in the works. In 2021, we were virtual at the Division Level testing. For 2022, we were on-location and virtual for Union.
Currently we are planning on a live in-person PBE. This could change. If you are registered we will communicate any changes by email.
Onsite Noon Meal Tickets:
Statement of Integrity:
Each Club must email a signed copy of the Statement of Integrity to lonny@adventSource.org.
Media Release Form:
EACH Team Member and Alternate - must print and sign this form and give it to your club's PBE Head Coach. Then these forms must be scanned and emailed to lonny@adventSource.org.
Resources for 2022-2023
The Pathfinder Bible Experience How-to Guide will assist you in organizing your local Pathfinder PBE Team.
PBE 2022/2023 Study Books
The study book for 2023 is the book of John:
Local Club Forms:
- Please bring a signed copy to your area, conference, union, and division events.
-- Please bring a signed copy FOR EACH PARTICIPANT to your area, conference, union, and division events.
Conference Forms and Tools:
**The following list is available ONLY from the Conference identified PBE/Pathfinder leader.**
- Tools to assist PBE Conference leadership
- Conference Enrollment Registration Form
- Official Event Score Sheet
- Official Answer Sheets for Area Event Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Conference Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
- Official Answer Sheets for Union Level of Play -- print one document for each team participating
Future PBE Study Books:
2024 - Joshua & Judges
2025 - Romans and 1 & 2 Corinthians
2026 - Isaiah (ch 1 - 46)
2027 - Isaiah (ch 47 - 66) & Mark